[ddots-l] Re: usb midi controler

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:03:35 -0400

Hi Richard have you considered the CME controllers?
they are very stirty, and built like a tank and rock solid.

The other controller I like to use is the Yamaha Cp33, which is more like a
piano, but functions very well, in Sonar, and has a fantastic piano sound if
you ever need one, and is the one I currently own.
The buttons are easy to locate, but it does not have things like pan, or effect
controlling, as I use the korg pad control to do my drums, and the mackie
universal controllers to control things like panning, and effect level sends.
It sounds like a lot of units, but I like to seperrate things so that I'm not
using one machine to do everything.
This way if my controller has to go in, I can still mix.