[ddots-l] Re: upgrading from Atmosphere to Omnisphere

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:12:37 -0000

Darren, I think Greg Brayton has managed to work around most of the accessibility issues with HotSpotClicker. Still waiting for the set from him. He tells me that he needs to add a couple of buttons then the set will be good to go.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021