[ddots-l] Re: test message

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:45:16 +0100

Hi Terry.

Good to see you here.

cheers
Darren H
www.MadAboutSmallville.com/

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Terry Clasper
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 4:20 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] test message

  Hello.

  My name is Terry Clasper of T&T Consultancy ltd in the UK.

  As some of you may be aware we are now the UK distributor of the Dancing Dots
product Range, and are delighted to be so.

  I want to assure everyone in the UK that our company are fully committed to
the provision of these products in the context of quality services including
training and support.

  I of course recognise that it will take us a little time to reach the levels
of expertise which we are associated with in the rest of our product range, but
rest assured we are working hard to get there!

  It may also interest you to know that all dancing Dots products are available
via our fully accessible on-line shop, if you would like to take a look visit

  www.tandt-consultancy.com

  Activate the Products link, then the music sub-section.

  Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading list traffic in the coming
months.

  Very best regards.

  Terry Clasper

  T&T Consultancy Ltd

  Advantage House

  Trentham Business Quarter

  Bellringer Road

  Trentham

  Stoke-On-Trent

  ST4 8GB

  Tel:  (main switchboard) 01782 644141

  Tel:    (Omin Assistive Technology ServiceDesk) 01782645130

  Fax: 01782 645135

  Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on t-+his e-mail's content. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email and
any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous
efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are
free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.

  Registered in England No. 4098268