[ddots-l] Re: supported phones for blind people

  • From: "Patryk Miś" <djpolar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 17:12:25 +0100

Hi,
You can find it on CodeFactory list. Here I'm giving direct link:
http://codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=258

At 2009-12-29 16:59, rcn wrote:
Hi folks, happy new year to all of you.
I have one question which is out of our music issue. I had nokia 6620
cellular phone, But, I lost it somewhere. Now, I want to buy a new one.
However, I am not sure which phones are compatible with the mobile speak
which is screen reader of the cellular phone. Anybody who has knowledge
about this can help me.
Thank you,
Berhane Kidane