[ddots-l] Re: suggestions for audio/midi interfases

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:01:37 -0500

I'm a fan of RME. I have the fireface 800. It sounds great, and i've had no
problems at all with the drivers. Also, there are jaws scripts for its virtual
mixer. So, depending on your budget, you might want to check out their products.

Omar Binno

Website: www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116
Skype: obinno1