[ddots-l] Re: studio musician available to lay keyboard parts for anyone interested

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:23:19 +0200

Hello there!
you're very welcome to play on my tracks if you like, I 'm planning on doing a recording of a song, and if you're using ftp or dropbox, just contact me, and we can try some collabarations, I'd like to do some more collabarations my self, cause it's inspires me alot to work with other blind and sighted musicians from all over the world.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296
www.jorgenhansson.com