[ddots-l] Re: sound modules

  • From: "David Eagle" <deagle_889@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 01:44:57 +0100

ok, I'm back quicker than I expected. Proving once and for all how rubbish I
am at finding out about such things, I don't know how to get livesynth pro.
MY internet connection is being a bit ribbish as well. If anyone knows of
the website, or how to get it, and cost and things like that, then that'll
be good. For the time being I will search, and eventually get tired and go
to sleep. My sleeping patterns are all wrong, which always happens in the
summer holidays.