[ddots-l] Re: sound card and windows

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:34:15 -0400

In winamp you have to go to preference, ctrl p i believe, then go to
plugins, then output, then tab over to the configure button, then I have to
use the jaws cursor, activate the jaws, press page up and home, down arrow
till you here something like 1: default audio or something like that, then
do a mouse click and it should put you in a list box with the different
cards, select the one you want using the arrows and the pc cursor, then tab
over to the apply and/or ok button and you should be good to go...

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____