[ddots-l] Re: snowman's scripts for sf10

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:51:09 -0600

I skipped Soundforge 9, as there weren't scripts when I bought it. Now with
ten, one feature that is very important to me doesn't seem to be working as
well. So I'm just using 8 for expediency's sake. The letter I and the letter
O worked really well in soundforge 8 for marking sections to edit, and I've
found that this feature doesn't work for me in ten. Have the keystrokes
changed?

Sheila Styron
816-896-6552
sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx