[ddots-l] Re: [sib-access] Re: O.T. Would you please vote for me in Yo-Yo Ma contest?

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 03:04:37 +0100

well, I have no problem to listen to the song but I don't see the link called vote for me.

but I like your song anyway, and I hope you win.
did you purchase those pianos or did you get some for free?
if so, tell me where I can find them.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296
www.jorgenhansson.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Kevin Gibbs'" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>; <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'David Earl'" <dgearl@xxxxxxxxx>; "'David Earl Pyramind'"
<dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Kent Strand'" <kentstrand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;
"'Keagle, Charles (MED US)'" <charles.keagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Gini
Wilson'" <chamberjazz@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <wilcotime@xxxxxxx>;
<ajfmjf@xxxxxxx>; "'David Reese'" <avanti1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Wild
Sound Recording Studio'" <wildsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<billellison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Kathy Parsons'"

<kathypiano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'william'" <sadbill@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<DouglasComplin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <AllanDOrman@xxxxxx>; <whg111@xxxxxxx>;
"'Fitzgerald'" <fitzs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:10 PM
Subject: [sib-access] Re: O.T. Would you please vote for me in Yo-Yo
Ma contest?

Dear All,
In my previous note, I mentioned that the deadline for voting in this
contest was December 10.  this is my mistake. The deadline is January
10.  I hope you'll consider participating. Thanks, Kevin