[ddots-l] roland phantom vs motief

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "sonar and sabilius list" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 21:07:15 -0800

Ok. I spelled the second keyboard wrong. sorry about that. I know what keyboard
I want but if it is not accessible meaning menues don't wrap and a touch screen
and other quirks... anyways I'm looking for the most excessible keyboard out
there that sounds good and i have my eyes set on one of those in the subject
line. You can email me off list with the   comparisons and contrasts between
the two. i really don't want to mess up here. Also will I be able to use both
with sonar, audition, and on stage or just to practice with out family hearing
me? *g* Well take care all of you and stay safe.
Sarah Alawami
MsN: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website; www.marrie.org
I like you ... you remind me of me when I was young and stupid