[ddots-l] question about music production

  • From: "JohnyKrekan" <krekan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:31:32 +0200

Hello, I would like to ask you whether do you know of some places where I could
send my own compositions or remixes for evaluation or where I could offer my
piano playing for other musicians.
Here in Slovakia I won some competitions but I would like to spread more
abroad. For me, music is an method of expressing feelings, thoughts...
I remixed three of my favourite songs one by Michael Bolton, second by Joe
cocker, and third is from one compilation released by Cheski records. Since I
don't know where could I send them, I am posting links on them only to this
inspiring community. Since I don't have legal permission to remix them, I can
not post it to any too public place like my website. I am posting it to this
community because I would be glad if someone would find the time to listen to
it, since I need feedback(positive or negative or anything which could help
me). I mixed my piano to those recordings which originally did not contain any
piano. I tryed to blend perfectly with the original recording.
Here are the links:
http://fero.netopier.sk/JoeCocker.rar
http://fero.netopier.sk/Bolton.rar
http://fero.netopier.sk/Cheski.rar
If someone will be interested I can post some of my own compositions.
So if you have any ideas what to do, where to go, or what should I do, please
let me know.
Nice day
Jan(Johny in English) Krekan, www.johnykrekan.com