[ddots-l] pluginparameters in trackinspector

  • From: "Marcello" <marcello.romanelli@xxxxxx>
  • To: "JSonar -- JAWS Scripts for Sonar list" <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:53:34 +0100

Hi list,
I read here a few days ago, that it is posible to modify effectplugin parameters in the trackinspector from sonar.
But how can I do this?. I don't see effectparameters in the track inspector.
I also read the manual and I tried to find something that tells me how I can make the params visible.
With no success.
Please help me fast if you can.

I use JSonar and Sonar8.

thankx