[ddots-l] Re: perfect space

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <danrugman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:55:01 +0100

Sean, Once you've used directixer on a VST plugin or softsynth you can use it as a normal DXI in sonar. Also most plugins can be controlled in real time by remote controlling the parameters in the track inspector. Its worth spending some time hunting the web for plugins that work this way. Some of the free plugins that people write for fun can be very useful.

If you have some specific types of plugins in mind I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps, Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean A. Cummins" <Sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>