[ddots-l] o.t. motif again

  • From: Thomas Smith <thomaspianosmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 04:31:38 -0500

List,

I have decided to add the one-man-band routine to my employment options:

Where are the best site(s), list(s) and/or resource(s) to which I should go to get the most out of my Yamaha motif es7? I want to learn how to program my songs and tracks myself, without sighted help (I am assuming this can be done). Last month, I was stuck playing three left-hand-bass gigs because the people who hired me could not afford a bass player (quote unquote), and I needed the money. I started thinking about all of the places that I have been turning down that wanted live music but could not afford a band. Why not track the bass, the drums, and whatever else and take the gig? So, can I track songs in the motif es7 and where would I go to learn how?

Thanks, List.

PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
To leave the list, click on the immediately following link:
If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
and in the Subject line type