[ddots-l] one more time, FS: Fender strat, guitar amp, pac mate omni QX420, bass amp, Yamaha mLan interface card, Siig two port firewire 400 pci express card, etc.

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 18:37:46 -0500

Hi all.  I still have the below items for sale if anyone is interested.
(I'm trying to avoid e bay as the fees are ridiculous.)

I accept payment via paypal and will only ship to a confirmed address in the
United States or Canada.  The items marked with "including shipping" are for
items shipped to someone in the lower 48 states only.

I will consider trades for high end tube mic preamps, mac book pro with ti
chipset, high end acoustic, acoustic electric, or electric guitars, or a
lower value item or items plus cash.

Thanks,

Cameron.

2009 Fender stratacaster, fiesta red, '57 reissue, non export Japanese
model, (purchased direct from a shop in Tokyo), no wear, no mods, she's
never been gigged, perfect setup, just restrung, texas special pickups,
vintage tuning machines, etc, includes whammy bar, paperwork, tools, and T S
A approved SKB flight case which is also mint.

$1139 including shipping

Hughes and Kettner Switchblade all tube 100w 2x12 combo guitar amp, tubes
are fine, no issues, never gigged, four channels, digital effects, floor
controller included.  As used by Alex Lifeson of Rush.

$1179 including shipping

Mint Line 6 low down ld300 pro 300w 1x15 bass combo amp with tweeter, DI
out, effects, 4 channels, etc.

Easy to install casters on, carpet covered with metal speaker grill, Never
gigged.

$449

Mint Yamaha mLan firewire 16 channel audio interface card for S90es, Motif
ES keyboards and module, etc.

$215 including shipping

Mint boxed SIIG two port firewire 400 PCI express card with ti chipset.
Works with mac book pro, or any pc laptop with a PCI express slot.

$43 including shipping

mint new pac mate omni for sale, with or without 20 cell Braille display.
It includes all original packaging, carrying case, shoulder strap, 2gb cf
storage card, Ethernet card, yFi card, headphones, USB cable, all docs and
cds, installed on it currently is windows mobile 6.2, Ipac, Microsoft pocket
office, a daisy player, skype, windows live, aol instant messenger, etc.
The latest firmware is also on board.  The warranty and sma etc is all
transferable.  Make me an offer off list if interested and please specify if
your offer is for the unit with or without the Braille display.