[ddots-l] Re: omnisphere hotspots?Re: Re: fm8 hotspots and korg legacy collection question

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 09:55:05 +0100

Hi,

The free set just about lets you select presets, whilst the paid version
gives you an amazing level of control of nearly all of the product.  Can't
recommend them highly enough.  If you've laid out the cash for this superb
synth, it's worth a little extra to be able to use it properly and, no, I'm
not on commission (grin).

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd