[ddots-l] Re: new compuuternew computer

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 07:34:04 -0500

Hi, Sergio,

CakeTalking will work with JAWS 15.  CakeTalking will not run under Windows
8.x because Microsoft withdrew support for their Windows Classic theme for
that release of Windows.  We at Dancing Dots can still get Windows7 for the
PC workstations we sell and support.  Call us at 610-783-6692 to discuss.

Bill