[ddots-l] need help configuring Roland Quad

  • From: "Rubens Marshall" <rubensmarshall1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 04:54:23 -0200

Hello friends,

I am new with sonar 8.5 and Roland sound card Quad. Although I have the Quad manual I need to talk with someone about configuring it for sonar 8.5. I do not use Caketalking. I use Jaws and window 7.

One question to start with is relating to pan--if I connect a keyboard to one IN I hear only out of one side and the same with the second IN recording microphone. In order to get stereo from my Alexis, I have to plug in both INS. Isn't that rare and with Sonar can this problem be solved?

Thanks for  your help.

Best,
Rubens Marshall