[ddots-l] Re: must plugin windows always be on top?

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:45:15 -0500

Sonar 5.2--I find it easiest to just keep the synth rack view open, and tab to it and press p on RealGuitar, then close RG when I'm done.

At the moment, I'm in the process of compiling a listing of all the RG parameter values(cc values for the parameter cc#'s). Its tedious, but this allows for controlling RG from within a midi sequence instead of being reliant on the Graphic interface. It also allows for programming the synth during playback(embedding effects, performance mode switching etc). Its going to be a valueable piece of documentation when I'm done. This is my first experience with any softsynth(asides from tts-1 & roland VSC which don't really count I guess), and its my good luck that its fully accessible through these parameters and jaws facilities. What a piece of work this RG is.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>