[ddots-l] Re: motif question

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:41:21 -0600

What's Up Ohmmar?  Press the system effects bipass button to turn off the
reverb! That'll make the  templet dry! You know where the record and rewind and
forward buttons are? You want the row above that! There will be 3 buttons from
left to right, Insert effect button, system effect button, and then the Master
effect button! When you press the system effect button you can hear everything
go dry! Holla back if that helps! Driza out!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats