[ddots-l] Re: missing plugins

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:02:30 -0400

What plugs do you actually use in there? That's not a plugin, it seems that
1 of the plugs you are using in there has some kind of error and thus the
reason for the microsoft  driver error. It could be a corrupt file, that you
turned off a service that windows requires for that plug to work, etc.

HTH, D!J!X!