[ddots-l] Re: mackie display reader

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:32:36 +0100

Hi,

This is something I'm developing and a couple of test copies have been sent
out to gather feedback about the style of interaction it offers.  I'm now
implementing the code to put in place the change requests that I received.

I'll post back to the list once I'm at the next stage, but things are
looking pretty good at the moment.  Time scale should be weeks rather than
months, but this depends on my own free-time availability.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822