[ddots-l] Re: loop explorer view in sonar with ct5.2

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 01:30:49 -0500

Thank you I will try that!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 1:16 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: loop explorer view in sonar with ct5.2

Hey Neville!
When you are in the loop explorer view, use your jaws cursor and look at near the top and find a thing called preview. Click on that on that or the field just next to it and you should get a combo box. Put your cursor back to PC and arrow down to the port of your choice and you should be good to go.
Jean

Please visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com
You can also visit my girlfriend's art gallery at http://www.marie-helenemasse.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>