[ddots-l] line6 pod farm platinum

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 17:10:05 +0200

hi all. just want to share some info. i'm busy trying out the podfarm
platinum guitar amp emulation software from line6. I am happy to report that
it can definitely be made accessible via hotspotclicker. i've only set up 2
arrow buttons for going through the presets and it's absolutely amazing. and
i haven't even tried tweeking parameters yet. I'm no expert when it comes to
these kind of things but i tried out and listened to various amp plugins and
this one outstrips the others by some margin. i've read many reviews that
say amplitube and guitar rig are the best but i totally disagree. The
presets alone is something to behold. Through the inspector in sonar you can
get good accessibility as well. I can definitely recommend this plugin to
anyone. i'm definitely going to purchase it and then create a complete
hotspot set for it.

kind regards

Len Viljoen