[ddots-l] Re: kontakt and east west

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:51:56 -0000

Hi DJX, yes they are done and I've actually been testing them tonight on a
users PC in the Netherlands.  All fully accessible apart from a couple of
controls , where reporting a value is impossible...needless to say though,
these values can still be changed and managed audibly.  They are excellent
libraries and Greg at Orange Tree Samples has been a star, cheers Steve.
P.S. I'll be doing a demo shortly so stay tuned if you're interested.

Visit:
www.vipaudioaccess.com
for audio access solutions, articles, demos, to showcase your music and  to
basically get involved!