[ddots-l] ivory grand pianos

  • From: "Howerton, Brian Scott" <bshowerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:11:19 -0400

Hello,
I am running sonar on a laptop computer, and I am interested in running ivory
grand pianos, but I am going to have to load the samples on to an external
harddrive...  If someone else uses ivory, will I still be able to load the
samples in to sonar from my external harddrive?  Can this be done?  Thanks,
Brian HowertonPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!