[ddots-l] Re: introduktion of Patrick Schuppe

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:00:09 +0100

Hi Patrick!!

Greetings from the uK. Nice to have you on the list. Yup, it is certainly possible to create your own music using applications such as Sonar.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions, Music and audio production,
Mixing, Mastering: www.philmuir.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Schuppe" <p.schuppe@xxxxxx>