[ddots-l] Re: hsc fail

  • From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:31:47 -0400

I probably won't be at that computer till tomorrow. So I can't call you. In the meantime, let me know what were the magic tricks that we had to do last time. Do I have the right installer? I vaguely remember having to get a different installer from you. Don't go by my memory though.

I wish this was straightforward. It really isn't.
HF