[ddots-l] here are some more really stupid questions

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:14:21 +0200

Hi List,

As the subject line indicates, here are some really stupid questions.
To the best of my knowledge I have installed sonar 6.21, whatever, and
CakeTalking 6 properly.  I am using headphones to monitor what I am playing,
and so when I arm the first audio track I can't hear what I'm playing.
Secondly when I play back the track the volume is very low.  I've gone to the
volume column and increased the volume but with no improvement.  I know that
there is a very simple solution but I don't seem to be able to find references
to this problem in the manuals.

I would really appreciate any help you folks could give me.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open
T 01309-690-124
M 07875-670-833
e mail
axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx