[ddots-l] Re: hardware sytnths

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:31:49 -0400

OT Consensus on Nero vs EZ CD vs anything else real quick?In terms of
useability, I know they're both accessible with Sonar. The advantage you'll
have with the Motif is the blind users help list. Bryan Smart and Goldfingas
have provided the rest of us with a lot of helpful info on how to navigate
around the motif. I personally have the fantom x6, and just got rid of the
motif es. I love the sounds in the fantom, but like you said, that's more a
personal preference.

Omar Binno