[ddots-l] gpo

  • From: "Paul Erkens" <pjealt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:35:53 +0200

Hi Gord,

Is the garritan personal orchestra worth buying if I can get it somewhere? You
said we need to use track templates for it, but apart from that, given how well
everything sounds, will I regret buying it, as far as accessibility is
concerned? For a long time I know it to be around, and the demos just sound
amazing. I never saw it in action myself, but I'd like to hear from you what
your experiences are with it in general, so I can make a well informed
decision. By the way, you directed me to buy the m-audio ozone, being that midi
keyboard, small control surface and soundcard in 1 u s b unit, and I have not
regretted it a single second. So your advice would be much appreciated, as it
has proven to be good.

Paul.