[ddots-l] gord or anybody else

  • From: "Brian Kijewski" <sitedblind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:40:54 -0500

Hello:
So you have no idea of what I could do so that I am able to select all
tracks between the from and through? If someone doesn't know what I'm
talking about, I can select one track between the from and through, but when
I try and select all between the from and through, Jaws says selected from 1
to 10422 or something like that and therefore, it doesn't work.
Thanks!
Brian

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.

first two months FREE*.

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq