[ddots-l] follow-up to skip to columns complaint

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:29:59 -0400

It just don't get no better! A second night of troubleshooting computer screwups instead of practicing my chops!

It seems the sonar status bar was obscured by the windows taskbar. How it got that way I've no idea, but when I set the windows taskbar to "not" stay on top of other windows, the skip to columns problem went away along with some other screwy behavior.

I appear to have a double sized windows task bar now though, any ideas how to set that thing back down to size?