[ddots-l] filtering out PEDAL MARKINGS

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sonar and sib list" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:39:22 -0700

Hello. I was asked to remove all pedal markings from a score of 80 measures. I
tried the advanced filter but it does not want to filter out just those lines.
How can I get this to work? I can't  go through and delete all of them
individually as it says edit line at count x so I can't remember which is the
crescendos and other lines I put in. Can someone give me a hand? Thanks.
Sarah Alawami
MSN: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website;
www.marrie.org
To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
For information on the list where you can discuss the podcast check out
http://tffp.marrie.org/mailman/listinfo/tffpdiscussionlist_tffp.marrie.org
I'm so cool, I'm afraid to catch a cold