[ddots-l] Re: extracting tempo of a song

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:12:45 -0400

Hello:
What version of SOnar are you using?  If you have 6 or later you can use the
set measure and beat functions to mark spots in the track where the specific
beats should go.  I'll give you a hint, since I've done a track for super freak
for my live act.  There is a place where the chord holds out where there really
is an extra 16th note.  I think otherwise the tempo is pretty steady, but that
extra little hitch is something they put in for feel I guess.
Gord