[ddots-l] error when trying to install micro tonic VST

  • From: Cameron Strife <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 21:11:59 -0500

Hi.  I'm trying to install micro tonic and when I select that I agree to
the license, I get this error message.  Even when I click okay, it just
keeps coming up and I can't terminate the task in the task manager
because it says that the operation is invalid.  Any tips on solving
this?  I can restart the machine but when I try to run the installer
again, the exact same thing happens.

Access violation at address 77D4B4C0 in module 'USER32.dll'. Write of
address 77D4880E.graphic 347

I am logged on as the administrator and I've had no trouble installing
any other applications or plug ins etc on this machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cameron.