[ddots-l] Re: e: Re: e: Re: Omnisphere

  • From: scott lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:06:15 -0500

so how then do you use omnisphere with something like sonar or even Reason if that's possible if the patches don't show up in the normal way like if you have an instrument definition for a hardware synth?

Wouldn't it be much like using demention pro in that it's also a soft synth who's patches show up in sonar or is it different from that still?

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxx>