[ddots-l] Re: drivers removed from sonar

  • From: <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 05:51:35 -0400

Hi: in the audio options box, I accidently unselected my delta 66 card with
the space bar, so
now in the general tab it says playback timing device 0 items, there is
nothing in the list box to select.  In the drivers page, input drivers
multiselect list box 0 iitems, there are none to select also for the output
drivers.  what must I do to get these back into sonar?  I know in cakewalk
9, all you had to do was go down the list and reselct them, but here, they'
re not even appearing.  Thanks!  John
----- Ori