[ddots-l] Re: [dots-l] Re: Arturia offer Minimoog V Original for free on June 21st

  • From: "David Regan" <blinddave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:04:23 +0800

Perhaps if enough of us let them know that we wanted to take up their offer but were unable to on the day due to accessibility issues, they might set up some sort of link for us. I don't know much about how to get these things started but I'll certainly support any petition we can put to them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>