[ddots-l] Re: dimention samples

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 06:36:22 -0400

Because dimension uses it's own prog browser therefore not really needing
sonar what sample/instrument to use, I don't believe it tells sonar what
patch you are currently using. Like Daron said, just name either your midi
and/or audio or instrument track with the name of that ins, or say name the
track by its name with the piano name in parenthesis like so: backing chords
(bright grand 3rd, 176mb) or melody (panic lead).

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____