[ddots-l] Re: dance soft synths

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:27:41 -0500

You can't use it as a VST because the button that opens the tree view where all
the sounds are is not accessible. When you install it as a DXI you will have
access to all the sounds. I think about 1500 of them. I think on the cake walk
website there is a link where you can listen to what it sounds like . Oh I
forgot, you will need to use the Jaws Curser to find the button that opens the
tree view. On my system the magick spot is 65 69.
I hope this helps.