[ddots-l] Re: converting giga to SF2

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:37:35 -0800

Messagesoundfont is a very popular format, it can be played with a creative
soundblaster or the live synth virtual synth.
sometimes you can convert soundfont to gig or akai formats to any other. For
example i had my esi 32 library from e mu and i converted it to soundfonts  ..
and they sound just the same.