[ddots-l] choir reduction

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:48:43 -0500

Well I haven't tried writing two voices on the suprano alto and tenor bass
staves yet, I did try to copy of what I did with the S A T B but it wouldn't
let me do it, said something like i needed to edit my source material, but see
I have parts, that are sung just a touch differently in spots lyrically so
maybe that was the prob. I'm working on something now with choir reduction and
piano for the prase team, and I'm quite sure that'll work. But I was just
thinking I'd write single line vocal there anyway. Suppose I could have used
just piano and voice. What the heck guess I'll try writing just a couple four
part passages and see how it works, they'll all be singing the same lyrics
anyway. Should oughta be good eh?