[ddots-l] Re: cakewalking 8.5 and jaws 14

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:28:29 -0400

Bill, My old Windows xp machine from ADK is sick and soon will need to get a new computer. Please tell me how cakewalk and caketalking work with windows 8.0, or would it be better for me to try to find a windows 7 machine. Not very computer literate but so many choices out there for new pc's so dont want to make a bad choice. Have Jaws 14 so ok for that but just not sure if should go for the most reason windows operating system or go for win. 7? Am somewhat afraid to try new os but know its the way of the world so willing to learn it if caketalking and cakewalk will work. Thanks in advance, Dave ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>