[ddots-l] Re: caketalking works sloly

  • From: Blake Hardin <blakehardin5487@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 03:15:46 -0600

I prefer caketalking over jsonar any day but onlybecause caketalking
is very easy to use. To me, the shortcuts in Jsonar do not make since
when compaired to caketalking. And it takes me forever to figure out
how to do something with Jsonar.

--
Looking to take your guitar playing to the next level? Go to
http://onlineleadguitarlessons.com