[ddots-l] autotune5 and midi

  • From: Ben Blatchford <benblatch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:38:27 -0800

hello,
I am having trouble with autotune5 and the softsynth part.
here is what I am doing:
1. insert autotune5 in to FXbin of audio track
2. tab over to vst options and press enter
3. press down arrow until I get to VST propperties and press enter
4. tab over to ware it says: configure as synth checkbox and check it by
pressing enter.
5. tab over to OK and press enter.
6. close out of autotune5 by pressing alt F4 and delete from the audio track7.
go into options, global, control tab over to VST page and press enter on scan
VST folders button.
8. when scanning is complete, i alt tab back into the vst global options
dialog, tab over to ok, and press enter on that. I then go to my audio track,
bring up the context menu on the effects bin, down arrow to softsynths, expand
it, and look for autotune5. strangely, it is not there.
can anyone help me?
thanks,
ben