[ddots-l] audio driver error when first installing sonar

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:49:55 -0500

Hello Friends,
   Have just received sonar 8.5 and installing it on windows 7 machine. It
seemed to install ok, but when opening the program for first time and no
caketalking as of yet, it gives me the message of;
audio driver error; the following drivers are either not supported in the
current audio format or are in use with another application. "muxedin2 wavert
It then says that I need to decide to either disable or use this driver anyway.
Has anyone experienced this and if so, what should I do. i am very new to this
machine and not a technical  sort of guy  so open to any and all suggestions.
Thanks much, Dave