[ddots-l] another sib question

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:02:01 -0400

Did i hear  someone say that the best way to do piano accompniment in sonar
was to do the left hand on one midi chanel and track, and the right hand on
another,
per haps left hand in bass clef and right hand in treble? Is this the best
way to go about it?
I see in the staff view there is a treble bass split, but I think I saw this
posted a while back, and I'd sure like to make it as easy as possible  for
the folks playing the parts.

http://www.gbrayton.com

---