[ddots-l] alternatives to the palmer speaker simulator or motherload load box/simulator?

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 01:48:17 -0400

Hi all.  I really want to pick up one of these but second hand palmers are
few and far between, the new ones are quite pricey, and motherload
load/simulator boxes are back ordered until who knows when and I've found no
second hand ones anywhere.  Also, although they have a great reputation,
they are even more expensive than the palmer boxes.

Any suggestions for alternative boxes for both dummy load and speaker
simulation?

Thanks,

Cameron.